Bodyshop at W Milligan & Sons
The W. Milligan & Sons Bodyshop Customer Pledge:
- Following an accident our highly trained and skilled employees will support you and your insurer with advice and guidance.
- We will work with your insurance company to make sure that you are not left stranded.
- When you contact us, we will respond promptly.
- Our body repair team is trained to exacting Ford Standards, always maintaining the highest levels of craftsmanship.
- We only use Ford Approved methods, ensuring the integrity and longevity of every repair.
- We will always use Genuine Ford Parts and paint.
- You will be kept informed during the repair process.
- Following the repair of your vehicle, the Ford Anti-corrosion Warranty will remain in place.
- We will return your car to you washed and vacuumed.
YOUR CAR — YOUR CHOICE — YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION
Know your rights... The Office of Fair Trading and the British Board of Motor Insurers have agreed that as a motor vehicle insurance policy holder you have the right to use the repairer you wish to carry out the work on your vehicle regardless of the insurance company’s advice. You are not obliged to use only their approved repairer. At W. Milligan & Sons, our company motto and mission statement is, “Trust, Transparency & Family Values” because we clearly understand the importance of your total and complete satisfaction.
Insurance companies direct their policyholders to their ‘preferred’ or ‘approved’ repairers who are not necessarily approved by Ford or other manufacturers. This allows your insurer to keep their costs down because they have agreed discounted rates with their network of repairers and whilst many accident repair firms are professional companies, there are still many bodyshops who will repair your vehicle as cheaply as possible; not taking your quality expectations, your safety or any form of customer satisfaction into account. They may use non-genuine parts and this could invalidate your warranty. At W. Milligan & Sons, we do not cut corners when it comes to quality.
Your insurer may also state that you must provide two estimates before they can proceed, but this is not the case. It is your vehicle and you have the legal right to have it repaired at a repairer of your choice.
As a Manufacturer and Insurance Company Approved Repairer, we invest heavily in the ongoing training of our staff to the very highest standards. Additionally, W. Milligan & Sons purchase the correct tooling and equipment necessary to restore your vehicle back to its condition prior to your accident.
W. Milligan & Sons do not compromise when it comes to craftsmanship and quality. To find out more, contact our Body Repair centre in Millom on 01229 770199 today.